Saturday, September 27, 2008

CockRoach Catastrophe

This incident took place in my room (Ixora apartment) on the 27 of September.....


It was 8.30pm when I was busy listening to Jay Chao music.. Jay Chau Rocks!!!!

Then all of a sudden, I heard a buzzing sound bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzz…...

and from the corner of my eye, I could see something land on the far end of my table…


As my view was blocked by piles of books, I got up of my seat and I went to have a look..


WHOA!!!!!!!!!

A fully grown FLYING cockroach with long feelers was at the edge of my table…

and it's head was in my direction!!!!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww………..

Then, before I could do anything else, the blasted creature flew again..

And this time, of all the god damn places, it landed on my very own bed!!!!


WHAT THE ****!!!!

I took away my pajamas and blanket just in time before the cockroach could contaminate them...

I quickly went to the cupboard to take out my secret weapon..


The Insect Sprayer...


Behold, the Cockroach's worst nightmare!!!


I shook it with all my shaking power and i was like

PPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the COCKroach flew again and went under my pillow


(-_-")

Aww man…. Not my pillow…..

I was now PiSTTTTTT with this cockroach.....

i shook the pillow.....only to find out that it was running towards me..

AAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH


more PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT

DIE cockroach DIE !!!!!


and then it fell on the floor…

but guess wat…after all the spraying...

it was still alive

WHAT THE HECK???

then i PPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT

Until it died….


Geeezzzzz……

Finally…..


But my problems were far from over….

My room stinks…

My bed stinks…….

My pillow stinks…..

Haiz….


I took off the bed sheet and my pillow case to be sent to the laundry. Luckily I still had time though.

RM 5.50 flew away from my pocket all because the damn cockroach flew into my room…


After coming back from the laundry, the next thing I had in mind was to find my spare bed sheet and pillow case..

I checked my first cupboard hoping to find it….….nope, it wasn't there.

Then I went to my second cupboard and searched……it's gotta be here somewhere…

But, nope it wasn't there….

To my dismay, I double searched again until…….

Uh oh…

my night just couldn't get any worse, can it?

I managed to find it…


But guess where it was?


It was in my laundry bucket together with all my other dirty clothes…

I completely forgot that I haven't sent my 1 and only spare bed sheet to the laundry yet…

Rats….

It pays to be forgetful




Well, I suppose I could sleep on the bed without a bed sheet and a pillow case. Only to find myself stinking with insecticide the very next morning….

But this is Thean Ming here….

I improvise….

I won't have my sleep ruined because of this damn cockroach..



So....

I took my house mate's extra bed sheet and pillow case instead. After asking his permission through msn-ing, of course.. He's gone back for the holidays and he didn’t lock his door.

He told me so because he said that if I needed to use his kettle or the headphones, I would be able to take them...

Nice fella…




Thanks Gerald!!!!

I really needed that bed sheet and pillow case of yours!!!!!

Owe u big time =P

0 comments: