Sunday, September 28, 2008

OMG !!! Flying Underwear !!!

This is a true incident happened quite some time ago, long before i continued blogging...

Now that i'm blogging again.... i've decided to share this rather unusual experience with u all.....



It was a normal morning for me, the normal kid who suddenly decided to go for lunch together with his house mates…….. until he stumbled across a totally abnormal scene. Hanging outside the kitchen window was…..was…..was….someone's UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I said it….UNDERWEAR!!!!! I was like….. WHAT THE HELL?????? It was a TOTAL EYESORE…


Normally, under a stable condition, I would rationally try to figure out the possible reasons. Maybe someone just couldn't give a **** where he throws his under garment. Or perhaps it was the wind? But, I was in no stable condition….. I couldn't careless about the reasons. I felt a strange abnormal feeling in my body which was trying to take over my body (and no, it's not hormones guys…)


Unknowingly….my hand grabbed something in my pocket…it gripped the metal object tightly….

My hand slowly, dramatically took out the object from my pocket….aimed it at the revolting blue tailored garment….

I narrowed my eyes to take aim…my concentration was pin pointed to the very edge of my eyes….and while holding my breath……... I took multiple shots at it with my camera phone =P



A disgusting piece of fabric.....



I juz couldn't help myself!!!!!

I was like taking pictures from different angles as if it was a super model or something...

Dude, it's not like everyday an underwear falls down from the sky and lands on ur window….

(I can't believe I'm saying this) But anyway, my house mate took an old umbrella from somewhere and pushed it away..and it started falling once again.


* The song "rain drops r falling on my head" kept playin in my head, juz that the word "rain drops" were mischievously replaced with "under wears"

hahahahaha.....


Oh well, looking on the bright side, at least there wasn't any shit on it…if not the kitchen would have smelt like a public toilet for sure =P


Haiz, crazy things…..

Chuckling to myself while we entered the lift, I couldn't help thinking to myself:

"What's next??? Falling Bras?"

0 comments: