Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Final Semester

Waaa ! The final semester for us January intake students has finally approached. Even though we have two months left before the last semester ends, I am already beginning to feel the sadness engulfing my heart. Sob sob.
After this sem, we will be going our separate ways, taking different courses and most importantly, some are migrating to the Cyberjaya campus. I have decided to stay here in Malacca for various reasons. One of the main reasons is that Cyberjaya campus is seriously lacking the campus life. No Yum Cha sessions. Overwhelmed with inactive Clubs and Societies. Hmmm, looks like sacrificing 6 months by becoming a June graduate might not seem such a bad idea after all.
For the past 2 sems, it has been a fantastic blast for me. I tremendously enjoyed going to classes. I was excitedly involved in clubs and events which enriched my university life. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!! Coming from different backgrounds, states and countries ( international friends), we somehow manage to click with each other. My last two semesters were filled with laughter and many memorable moments. Even though the last two sems lasted for approximately 9 months, to me, time flew by extremely fast. Everything just happened so quickly and before I know it, it has come the the final sem of my foundation. I guess time truly flies when you are enjoying yourself =)
This sem, I hope that it will be another memorable yet enjoyable sem just like the previous. Seeing that most of us will be parting in the end, perhaps it would be a great idea to have an outing together. PM43 and PM44. Maybe a bbq party? Or perhaps going to Melaka's so called famous ikan bakar place? Still open to any suggestions though. I really hope that we can successfully organise an outing together to remind ourselves that no matter where life takes us to, we will never fail to cherish our foundation year and that our friends will continue to remain in our hearts!!!!

PM 43 & PM 44 ROCKS !!!

5 comments:

ღyihueiღ said...

goin cyber?
haha

Lee Thean Ming said...

Haha..
I wanna stay here in melaka =P
hopefully my wish cums true!!!

ღyihueiღ said...

how? by making exchange??
lolx >< gambatte! fun to have u be my friend... the pen sooooo!!!! aiyok

Lee Thean Ming said...

How ah?? it's a 'secret' hehe....
I'll tell u if i make it thru..
Haha, d PEN!!!!

ღyihueiღ said...

haha... the pen soooooo... =.=
OK, wait u success first ... then only tell me ya~